Welcome to the Utah State Triathlon Championship Series!
The Utah State Triathlon Championship Series (USTC) is a triathlon racing series designed to encourage healthy competition, promote youth athletes, and determine who Utah’s best triathletes are, while encouraging all athletes, young and old, novice and experienced, to come and enjoy the highest quality races at the best venues in the great State of Utah.
Individual Championship Series:
After hearing from many of you, we have decided to do away with the “points” series. To qualify for awards at the State Championship (Brineman Triathlon), all you have to do is participate in at least two TriUtah events. Anyone can participate in the Championship race, regardless of qualifying or not. However, only those who qualify, will be eligible for the state championship awards.
There is no relay state championship.
Why race in the championship? Because in 2016, the championship qualifiers will receive amazing prizes, merchandise, and bragging rights!
NEW in 2016! Overall male and female champions will receive prize money.
Basic Rules to the Utah State Triathlon Championship Series
- To qualify to reach the podium at the TriUtah USTC Series, you must compete in at least 3 of the race series events(2 season races, plus the championship). Qualifiing races are:
- Ghost Town Spring Triathlon
- Echo Triathlon
- East Canyon Triathlon
- Jordanelle Triathlon
- NEW Super Sprint
- Utah State Triathlon Championships
- Anyone can participate in the Utah State Triathlon Championship. However, if you do not complete the qualifying process by participating in at least two (2) series events prior to the championship race, you will not be eligible for the podium or rankings.
- The USTC series of events consist of 1) Endurance distance 1.2 mile swim, 54 mile bike, 13 mile run, 2) Intermediate distance (1 mile swim, 33 mile bike, 6 mile run, and 3) Sprint distance- 850 yard swim, 18 mile bike, 3 mile run
- Overall 1st thru 3rd place are NOT eligible for age-group championships.
What to expect at the championship race!
Every participant will receive:
- a sweet USTC series T-shirt
- finisher medal
- rally towel at finish line
- catered Food
- loads of amazing gifts from our partners
Overall Winners will receive sweet awards & merchandise.
Overall 1st through 3rd place will receive Cash awards.
Age Group winners will receive award plaques 1st – 3rd place.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com